YCF Emergency Impact Grants in Response to COVID-19 – Currently Available
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our Board of Directors established the YCF Emergency Impact Fund. Targeted to assist nonprofit organizations in the five-county region served by YCF (Harrison, Marion, Monongalia, Preston, and Taylor Counties), the fund provides grants to nonprofits addressing the most critical needs in our communities.
Nonprofit organizations in our service are invited to apply for grants to be used for unanticipated, additional expenses or losses related to COVID-19. The application must clearly demonstrate how the request is linked to the COVID-19 pandemic and how the community would benefit from the funding. Awards will be made on a rolling basis.
Currently, applications are reviewed monthly. Should you have an urgent, immediate need, please contact Laurie Abildso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ease the burden on nonprofits, we have created a brief, simplified grant application accessible here from our grants page or by clicking the “Log On/Create and Account” button below.
Please note, YCF is transitioning to a new grant software system, and this portal contains all of YCF’s current grant opportunities. Please be sure to select the “Emergency Impact Grant” application. Regardless of whether you have submitted a previous application, all grant applicants will need to create an account to apply the first time you access this new portal. Once you have created a new account, you may log in as an existing user.
Questions may be emailed to email@example.com.
Many thanks to our generous donors:
Grants have been made to the following organizations:
- Bartlett Housing Solutions, Inc.
- Bi-County Nutrition Program, Inc.
- Catholic Charities West Virginia, Inc. – Monongalia County
- Catholic Charities West Virginia, Inc. – Preston County
- The Change Initiative, Corp.
- Christian Help, Inc.
- Clarksburg Mission, Inc.
- Community Kitchen, Inc.
- Connecting Link, Inc.
- Cross of Christ Community Church – Giver’s Hand Food Pantry
- The Disability Action Center
- Food for Preston, Inc.
- Grafton-Taylor County Health Department
- Harrison County Senior Citizens Center, Inc.
- Homes For Harrison
- Libera, Inc.
- Light of Life Community, Inc
- Marion County Schools
- Masontown United Methodist Church – Valley District Food Pantry
- Milan Puskar Health Right, Inc.
- Mon Valley Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
- Monongalia County Child Advocacy Center, Inc.
- Morgantown Area Meals on Wheels, Inc.
- Mountain CAP of WV, Inc., a CDC
- Mustard Seed, Inc.
- Native American Community Center, Inc.
- Open Heart Ministries of Harrison County, Inc.
- Pantry Plus More, Inc.
- Preston County Caring Council, Inc.
- Preston County Schools
- Preston County Workshop, Inc.
- Progressive Women’s Association
- Rape & Domestic Violence Information Center, Inc.
- Reset, Inc.
- TeleHealth Access for Seniors, Inc.
- The Disability Action Center, Inc.
- The Salvation Army of Clarksburg
- The Salvation Army of Grafton
- The Salvation Army of Monongalia, Marion & Preston Counties
- The Shack Neighborhood House, Inc. – Monongalia County Starting Points
- Sobrania, Inc. (The Soup Opera)
- Stealey & Duff Street United Methodist Churches Food Pantry
- St. James Altar Rosary Society
- St. Ursula Food Pantry & Outreach
- Taylor County Collaborative Family Resource Network, Inc.
- Taylor County Project Hop2e, Inc.
- United Way of Marion and Taylor Counties, Inc.
- United Way of Monongalia and Preston Counties, Inc.