Thanks to our numerous and generous donors, we are coming down to the home stretch!
Help us cross the finish line!
“Life is local. This gift is meant to enhance YCF’s flexibility to meet community needs impacting all areas of local lives. It is my sincere hope that others in the North Central region will see the value of giving back to our communities with minimum restrictions. Together much can be accomplished.”
– Anonymous Donor
Through the generosity of an anonymous donor who believes in YCF’s mission and that we all have the power to create positive change, your donation to the following funds will be matched dollar for dollar:
YCF IMPACT Fund
This is an unrestricted fund, meaning there are no restrictions on the charitable purposes that may be used within YCF’s service area.
- ✅$900,000 goal has been met! All donations have been matched to the YCF IMPACT Fund by the anonymous donor.
- Gifts of $10,000 and greater may create an endowed fund in honor or memory of loved ones.
- Grant awards are selected annually through a competitive grant application process via the YCF Grant Committee and approved by the YCF Board of Directors.
- Funds may also be used in times of community emergencies as approved by the YCF Board of Directors.
- Less than 5% of grant dollars requested were able to be satisfied through YCF’s IMPACT Fund. Growing the IMPACT Fund will allow YCF to better support the region’s pressing needs.
- Pledges will be accepted over a 5-year period.
YCF Addiction Prevention Initiative Fund
This new endowed fund is intended to support programs geared to lessen and alter the destructive impact of alcohol and drug addiction on children and their families.
- Matching funds up to a total maximum of $100,000 will be used to establish a permanent endowment.
- Applications will be accepted annually through YCF’s Community Grant Application.
- Programs will focus on education and professional support at the grassroots level.
- Gifts can be pledged over a 5-year period.
Other Ways to Give:
- By check made payable to YCF, and sent to PO Box 409, Morgantown, WV 26507. Please enter the name of the fund you are supporting on the check’s memo line.
- Stocks or other securities
- Matching gifts
- Qualified IRA distributions
Please contact YCF at 304-296-3433 or email@example.com for assistance.