Goal: To rapidly retrain individuals for meaningful careers
Adult scholarships to trade, technical, certificate programs for individuals who had significant work disruptions while employed in Monongalia County beginning in March 2020 through present day.
- Awards are provided for the recipients’ education and related expenses to aid them in obtaining the necessary educational skills to help achieve career goals and objectives. Related expenses include tuition, books, lab fees, tools, certification fees and mandatory fees from schools.
- Applicant must show proof of employment in Monongalia County as of March 2020.
- Applicant must disclose personal work disruption details or evidence after March 2020.
- FAFSA is not required to apply, but encouraged in order to maximize the available student aid.
- Scholarship awards are paid directly to the respective educational institute. Additional educational expenses will be considered with payment directly to the vendor when possible.
- To be considered, please complete the online application linked below.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
To apply, create a new account in our scholarship portal by clicking the button below. Once you have created an account, you will be directed to the application.
If you have questions or need assistance completing the application, please call YCF at 304-296-3433 or email email@example.com.
Current Partner Schools:
- Laurel College of Technology
- Monongalia Technical Education Center (MTEC)
- Morgantown Beauty College
- Pierpont Community & Technical School
Note: This scholarship is not limited to the above-referenced schools.
- Marion County Adult & Community Education Center — Free computer classes through Full Circle Workshop
- MTEC Adult Education Classes — Affordable computer skills courses held in the evenings