This grant opportunity is open to Title I Elementary Schools in Monongalia County.
Monongalia County nonprofit organizations offering enrichment programs for underserved children will also be considered.
Applications are currently being accepted. Deadline: September 20, 2021, at 11:59 pm.
- Maximum Grant Request $2,500
- Applications with committed matching funds will be favored
- Project-based learning and cross-curriculum initiatives are encouraged
- Projects that engage parents of students are welcome
- Travel expenses may not be requested
- Students and families must not be required to make any monetary contributions to the project or program
- Must include detailed budget
How to Apply:
Log into our grant portal linked here and select the Stephen D. Tanner Children’s Enrichment Fund Grant program. For previous applicants, please note we are no longer using SmarterSelect. If you have not yet applied using our new portal, you will need to create a new account.
Please note there may be multiple grant programs accepting applications. Please read the descriptions to ensure you have selected the appropriate program.